Moeslema is the first mobile beauty apps for Muslim women. When you use our apps, you’ll inevitably share some information with us. Since your privacy means much to us, we want you to learn about the information we collect, how we use it, whom we share it with, and the choices we give you to control, access and update your information. The information that we collect is basically the data to analyse the skin characteristics and problems. We collect information from you when you register on our apps.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of our Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
The information we collect:1. Personal Information
We collect information which can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person or device to whom that information pertains (“Personal Information”). When you register and create an account with us using the Application you have to provide to us certain Personal Information, including your name, username, e-mail address, sex, and/or password that you will use to access the Application after registration.
2. Social Networks
We may also collect your Personal Information from social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. In such cases, we will only collect your Personal Information (e.g., first and last name, picture) for or in connection with the purposes for which such third parties are engaged or the purposes of our collaboration with such third parties (as the case may be). Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
3. Device ID
When you use a mobile device to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by PT Muslimah Media Blog.
4. Camera and Photos
Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. We’ll access your camera and photos only after you give us your consent.
5. Information Collected by Cookies and Other Technologies
What do we use your information for?
• Provide personalised content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
• Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our apps.
• Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
• We may share your information with third-party or outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you emails and push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organising sweepstakes for us.
How do we protect your information?
• We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organisations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
• We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
• We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymised data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.