4 Reasons Why You Should Go To Gili Trawangan Island
Breathe away your stress and inhale a little fresh air at Gili Trawangan. Here are 4 reasons why you should go to Gili Trawangan Island .128 views
Do you feel so stressed out or burn out of your activity everyday? maybe you need to inhale a little fresh air. That is to say, you need some holiday, yeah It's time for your amazing Holiday. But you don't have any idea where to go?
Tropical beaches is an exotic place to visit and unwind. If you imagine it, maybe you know Bali but let me introduce Gili Trawangan is one of Gili island in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara - Indonesia. Yup right now, I want give you more information why you should go to Gili Trawangan.
The crystalline blue water will make you feel like in a giant bathtub with white sand. Gili Trawangan has beach facing to the east and facing to the west beach so you can enjoy sunrise and sunset while spending your holiday here.
Gili is a best spot for snorkeling and diving because the combination between coral, quite ocean currents and so many beautiful sea or marine animals you can find in this area.
In Gili, there are no vehicles allowed on the islands. So you can rent a cidomos Cidomos is a small horse with drawn carriages, and bicycle for walking around Gili Trawang.
D'wahana Resort one of available rent properties in Gili Trawangan.
For stay in here you can choose from cheap until expensive the price from USD 12 until USD 305 per night depend our wanna stay.
- Transportation from Lombok Praya International Airport to Bangsal Port you can rent car approximately IDR 400.000 (you can find rent car on website). I will suggest you come to Lombok before 3 pm (local Time).
- Transportation from Bangsal Port to Gili Trawangan you can use Public Boat approximately IDR 15.000/Pax (45 minute) or Fast Boat approximately IDR 85.000/Pax (10 - 15 minute).
- In Gili Trawangan : Cidomo approximately IDR 75.000/One way/1-5 Pax or Rent Bicycle approximately IDR 50.000 - 75.000/Day
- Emergency Call: Police +62370693110 or +62370632733, Hospital +62370638464 or +62673666 (Emergency Ambulances 118)
- For Embassy or Consulate : NO consular service available in Lombok. But available in Jakarta and Bali.
So what are you waiting for? Get some holiday spirit and breathe away your stress!